Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
If you are searching for quotes about mechanical engineering? You have come to the right place. Here is the collection of the Inspirational mechanical engineering quotes and Mechanical engineering slogans that inspire you to become an mechanical engineer.
As a mechanical engineer or student you’ve likely taken inspiration along the way from the works and quotes of a number of the people’s greats. To still inspire, we’ve put together a collection of best quotes about mechanical engineering. Check out the following best quotes about mechanical engineering students.
Inspirational Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
1. When we shine we Lighten the world, When we think we Turn the world, When we stand we rule the world, We are Kings of all…Mechanical Engineers! – Anonymous
2. Perfection is achieved, not when there
is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. –
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3. The great happiness of life, I find, after all, to consist in the regular discharge of some mechanical duty. – Friedrich Schiller
4. Casting the world, Forging the campus, Shaping the universe, Welding the rest of all branches, Bcoz, We are the Men, We are the machine, and we are Mechanical Engineer’s. – Anonymous
5. Normal people believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Anonymous
6. I’ve never seen a job being done by a five-hundred-person engineering team that couldn’t be done better by fifty people. – C. Gordon Bell
7. Mechanical Engineers can become a mechanic; a software engineer cannot become a software. – Anonymous
8. I loved problems on paper, and I was good at math, but I was a mechanical engineer, and I never understood – or cared to – how a car worked. – Rabih Alameddine
9. I happen to love engineering. I love figuring things out in a spatial sense, that whole realm of working with mechanical parts, and the relationship of the parts, and things like ratios and the speeds of particular objects. – Arthur Ganson
Famous Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
10. The economy of human time is the next advantage of machinery in manufactures. – Charles Babbage
11. I’m a mechanical engineer, and I grew up on a farm, so I like practical hardware – somebody’s elegant solution that proves itself over the long term. – Chris Hadfield
12. Projects we have completed demonstrate what we know – future projects decide what we will learn. – Dr. Mohsin Tiwana
13. When there is freedom from mechanical conditioning, there is simplicity. – Bruce Lee
14. James Watt developed the first efficient steam engine long before science established the equivalence between mechanical heat and energy. – Edward Teller
15. If You’re a Mechanical Engineer Don’t Feel So Proud, Because You Can Repair Everything Except Your Own Heart. – APJ Abdul Kalam
16. I have no degree in biochemistry, neither do I have one in mechanical engineering, as the Army saw fit to terminate both courses before they were finished. – Kurt Vonnegut
17. It is hardly surprising that the malodorous field of garbology has not attained the popularity of rocket science, oil exploration, or brain surgery. – Hans Y. Tammemagi
Best Mechanical Engineering Slogans
18. ME — The GodFather of Engineering.
19. We crank up the lives, We shift up the gears, Beware of us, bcoz we are the “Mechanical Engineers”.
20. Without ME, Physics is just a theory.
21. Mechanical Engineering is Not a Degree, it is a Royalty!
22. We build Machines that Build Machines!
23. Who has two thumbs and loves being a Mechanical Engineer?
24. Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency.
25. East or West, South or North, Mechanical Engineering is Always Worth!
26. Get in GEAR with a MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
27. Religion: Engineer; Caste: Mechanical.
28. When there is a Fault I Fix the NUT, yeah that’s ME.
29. Mechanical Engineers do it automatically.
30. Trust me I am an ME.
31. So what if you are not a Mech Engineer everybody is not born Perfectionist.
Funny Mechanical Engineering Slogans
32. Shame on you girls still I am single — THE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
33. We are the gear of tomorrow.
34. One has to watch out for engineers – they begin with the sewing machine and end up with the atomic bomb.
35. I have not failed, but found 1000 ways to not make a light bulb.
36. Mercury level is raising because Mechanical is on Fire.
37. The fewer moving parts, the better.” “Exactly. No truer words were ever spoken in the context of engineering.”
38. We do it FOUR STROKE way!
39. Don’t Ever Try to Hurt a Mechanical Engineer, You Know Why? When They Screw, Even Metals Cry!
40. No Teeth No World, No Gears No World.
Interesting Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
41. Everything that I do has a certain mechanical logic to it, and follows my definition of design–which is function with cultural content. – Carl Magnusson
42. Manufacturing is more than just putting parts together. It’s coming up with ideas, testing principles and perfecting the engineering as well as final assembly. – James Dyson
43. I happen to love engineering. I love figuring things out in a spatial sense, that whole realm of working with mechanical parts, and the relationship of the parts, and things like ratios and the speeds of particular objects. – Arthur Ganson
44. Communication is like the basics of mechanical engineering, the more moving parts you have the more likely it is to break down! – Garrison Wynn
45. The fewer moving parts, the better.” “Exactly. No truer words were ever spoken in the context of engineering. – Christian Cantrell
46. A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. – Douglas Adams
47. Russia and China also cooperate in mechanical engineering, high-speed railway transportation, lumber processing, nuclear energy production and so on. We have built the Tianwan Nuclear Power Plant. Two units are already operational and are showing good results. – Vladimir Putin
Short Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
48. As you may know, I am a mechanical engineer. – Bill Nye
49. Two years ago Logical, One year ago Digital, Forever it’s Mechanical. – Anonymous
50. Mechanical rules are never a substitute for clarity of thought. – Brian Kernighan
51. I am a mechanical techie. I can build things with my hands. – Evan Glodell
Quotes About Mechanical Engineering and Inventions
52. It is questionable if all the mechanical inventions yet made have lightened the day’s toil of any human being. – John Stuart Mill
53. The United States as we know it today is largely the result of mechanical inventions, and in particular of agricultural machinery and the railroad. – John Moody
54. No employment can be managed without arithmetic, no mechanical invention without geometry. – Benjamin Franklin
55. The form of a poem is invisible. A poem is not an “object.” This is hard to accept in a mechanical age. – Wendell Berry
56. I bade adieu to mechanical inventions, determined to devote the rest of my life to the study of the inventions of God. – John Muir
57. Even as our world is being daily transformed by breathtaking innovations in science and technology, many people continue to imagine that math and science are mostly a matter of memorizing formulas to get “the right answer.” Even engineering, which is in fact the process of creating something from scratch or putting things together in novel and non-self-evident ways, is perplexingly viewed as a mechanical or rote subject. This viewpoint, frankly, could only be held by people who never truly learned math or science, who are stubbornly installed on one side of the so-called Two Culture divide. The truth is that anything significant that happens in math, science, or engineering is the result of heightened intuition and creativity. This is art by another name, and it’s something that tests are not very good at identifying or measuring. The skills and knowledge that tests can measure are merely warm-up exercises. – Salman Khan
Mechanical Engineering Captions For Instagram
58. No TECH without MECH.
59. Ask me about my Toolbox !
60. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, a sheer DELIGHT.
61. We do it FOUR STROKE way.
62. Get in GEAR with a MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
63. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – Profession for intelligent people.
64.Got the Nerve to dare ME?
65. I’m a Mechanical Engineer Not a magician.
66. GOD IS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER, SO AM I !!!!
67. Mechanical engineers do it with less stress and strain.
68. I believe in Big Bang theory.
69. When there is a Fault I Fix the NUT, yeah that’s ME.
70. Feeling Lonely at the Top!!! – Mech. Engg.
71. Mechanical Engineer, I’m kind of Big Deal….!!
72. No Teeth No World, No Gears No World.
Funny Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
73. No one should be able to enter a wilderness by mechanical means. – Garrett Hardin
74. Kissing a very organic and mechanical process. It’s like a slap. You slap your co-star once and it’s done. – Alia Bhatt
75. Law of mechanical repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you will have to pee. – Anonymous
76. I am an eye. I am a mechanical eye. I, a machine, I am showing you a world, the likes of which only I can see. – Dziga Vertov
77. It was right then that I knew I’d called the wrong person. I should have dialed Oscar, my slightly younger brother, instead. He was the levelheaded one in my life, the basketball player studying mechanical engineering. – Mariana Zapata
Wise Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
78. Mechanical difficulties with language are the outcome of internal difficulties with thought. – Elizabeth Bowen
79. To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. – Anonymous
80. Building a mechanical device for its appearance is like putting lace on a bowling ball. – Andrew Vachss
81. People like to imagine that because all our mechanical equipment moves so much faster, that we are thinking faster, too. – Christopher Morley
82. The trick to having good ideas is not to sit around in glorious isolation and try to think big thoughts. The trick is to get more parts on the table. – Anonymous
83. I pushed the process forward by saying, ‘We should do this, this, and this right now. Please find the budget for me to find a structural engineer, a mechanical engineer, a civil engineer, so we can do the preliminary work. – Michael Arad
84. Find something that you love to do, and find a place that you really like to do it in. I found something I loved to do. I’m a mechanical engineer by training, and I loved it. I still do. My son is a nuclear engineer at MIT, a junior, and I get the same vibe from him. Your work has to be compelling. You spend a lot of time doing it. – Ursula Burns
Quotes About Mechanical Engineering Students
85. My childhood dream was to study mechanical engineering. After reading ‘The Mysterious Island’ – which I read 25 times as a boy – I thought that was the best thing a person could do. The engineer in the book knows mechanics and physics, and he creates a whole way of life on the island out of nothing. I wanted to be like that. – Dan Shechtman
86. Engineering is not only study of 45 subjects but it is moral studies of intellectual life. – Anonymous
87. One fall day in Boston, a tall mechanical engineering student named Joe entered the student union at Harvard University. He was all ambition and acne. – Dan Ariely
88. The first steps in the path of discover, and the first approximate measures, are those which add most to the existing knowledge of mankind. – Charles Babbage
89. I have taught my students not to apply rules or mechanical ways of seeing. – Josef Albers
90. The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. – Nikola Tesla
91. It’s not that I can’t explain, it’s just that you wouldn’t understand. – Anonymous
92. In 1955, I got my degree in electrical-mechanical engineering. I realised, however, that my interest was less in practical applications than in the understanding of the underlying theoretical structure, and I decided to learn physics. – Francois Englert
93. I actually studied engineering in school – I have a degree in mechanical engineering. But, when I got out of school, instead of going to work as an engineer, I was in a band. – Mark Frauenfelder
Deep Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
94. But your isolation must not be mechanical, but spiritual, that is, must be elevation. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
95.I have no degree in biochemistry, neither do I have one in mechanical engineering, as the Army saw fit to terminate both courses before they were finished. – Kurt Vonnegut
96. I will show you how to apply that concept to your life as a rock star, secret agent, UN sniper, or Roller Derby MVP. I am qualified to do this because I’m a mechanical engineer. That’s what we do. We take scientific concepts and make them useful. – Christine McKinley
Others Quotes About Mechanical Engineering
97. My grandfather on my mother’s side was a professor of mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; my other grandfather was a lawyer, and one time Speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives. – Kenneth G. Wilson
98. My father was a master carpenter and builder. Architectural design, engineering design, mechanical design, three-dimensional views, that was my shtick, my forte. – Bobby Seale
99. As the son of a racing car designer and mechanical engineer, I was exposed to motorsports from day one. – Charlie Kimball
100. For the record, a mechanical engineer is responsible for how just about anything is built. We make sure any type of structure or vehicle or roadway is strong, safe and will stay together. – Kristan Higgins
101. I have a daily call thats 2.5 hrs with the entire team: from materials, sourcing, manufacturing, design, sensor, firmware… mechanical engineering”-“all together and they all have to sit through each other’s updates… but then understand what those tradeoffs are and I sort of force that communication. – Hosain Rahman
Thank you for coming to this blog to read the quotes about mechanical engineering. If you like mechanical engineering quotes it kindly shares them with friends and family.
Keep in touch with this blog and read daily quotes on engineering, happiness, motivation, love, yourself, success, wisdom, relationship, and more from daily quotes bank